Personal Training Package:
Buy 10 sessions and save $50
to find out more...
Using extensive knowledge of the anatomy and biomechanics of the body, Physiotherapists evaluate, diagnosis, and treat pain, injuries, movement dysfunctions, and muscular imbalances. Our primary goal is for you to be painfree and return to your previous lifestyle, activities, hobbies, or sports. Physiotherapy is also used to improve your overall health and well-being by providing the following services:
- Pain management
- Gait retraining
- Restore and increase range of motion in joints & flexibility in the muscles
- Prevent and treat sports injuries to improve performance
- Counsel, educate, and exercise for pre- and post-natal care
- Design user-friendly homes and workplaces to decrease work-related pain
- Educate clients in the use of devices such as canes, crutches and wheelchairs
- Help injured individuals return to work successfully
Yoga Therapy is used to evaluate, diagnose, treat, and/or prevent both chronic and acute injuries or diseases. Our unique approach combines the scientific basis of Physiotherapy with the therapeutic approach of Yoga. The union of physio and yoga allows for a more thorough treatment of the entire body, utilizing manual techniques and diagnostic tools (from physio) blended with functional movement exercises from asanas (yoga poses). This enhances the mind-body connection, causing the patient to take control of their rehabilitation to ensure a more successful outcome.
We allow only Registered Physiotherapists with Yoga Teacher Certifications to practice yoga therapy, ensuring that extensive training has been completed.
To find out if Yoga Therapy is right for you, call us at 647-990-2161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
↑ Back to Top